Tuesday 24 April 2012

Eutirox To Treat Age Related Thyroid Decline


Eutirox-cures thyroid hormone deficiency
Eutirox-Thyroid Treatment
Thyroid is an important gland which is located in the middle of our neck. This small apple shaped gland is responsible for controlling mostly all of the body’s metabolic processes. In order to perform its metabolic functions effectively, thyroid gland produces hormones mainly called thyroxine which help in breaking down the food that we eat into smaller particles for proper digestion and metabolism. 

However, as we age, L-thyroxine production in thyroid gland tends to decline owing to different reasons and circumstances. The decline of this vital thyroid hormone results in a condition called hypothyroidism leading to a host of other problems and symptoms such as weight gain, dry skin, hair loss, constant fatigue, brittle nails, joint stiffness, muscle pain, poor concentration, memory loss, depression and a general lack of energy feeling of ill health.

Women more than men and that too women over the age of 40 years are more susceptible to hypothyroidism weight gain mainly caused to underactive thyroid gland or insufficient production of thyroid hormones. As per the estimates, as many as 15 to 20% of women over the age of 60 may have subclinical hypothyroidism, which makes hypothyroidism a common and alarming problem among elderly women.

These statistics indicate the need for treatment. As hypothyroidism is a condition related to the production of hormones in the body, treatment for underactive thyroid gland therefore depends on hormone replacement therapy. Whatever the cause of your hypothyroidism, it results in hormone deficiency which requires hormone replacement.

Eutirox also known as l thyroxine synthroid is a synthetic hormone that  adds and fulfills your body’s supply of thyroxine and thus helps in erardicating all symptoms related to underactive thyroid gland such as fatigue, reduced levels of energy to memory, sleep and concentration problems to a gain of weight and menstrual issues.

Thyroid and weight gain

You must be wondering how come an underactive thyroid lead to excess weight gain. Well there is an interesting relationship between thyroid and weight gain. As the thyroid releases a hormone known as thyroxine, which is able to control the metabolism, the rate at which we change what is eaten into energy along with our fat-burning abilities, insufficient thyroxine can lead to excess weight gain.

As eutirox is a safe thyroid medicine, it has very few side effects. The mild side effects if eutirox include nausea, headaches, insomnia, stomach upset etc. However, if you experience extreme chest pain, difficulty breathing or trouble in concentration or hazy thinking while taking eutirox, call your doctor immediately.

Eutirox 50 mgis the recommended dose for people suffering from hypothyroidism or underactive thyroid gland. In case you are looking for a solution for age related thyroid decline and symptoms, just a small regular whole thyroid supplement can help.

5 comments:

  1. the best colostrums in the world due to New Zealand dairy cows are farmed in natural healthy conditions the whole year around, and fed lush meadow pasture. infographic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing information about thyroid disease. To reduce enlarged thyroid gland the thyroid herbal supplement is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete